新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Fashion (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $7,000 for the entire...
- Understand the fashion supply chain internationally and locally
- Identify and describe potential pathways within fashion
- Apply basic technical skills and knowledge when producing fashion items
- Communicate fashion design concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Apply knowledge of fashion marketing when liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- CF401 Fashion Design and Production One
- CF402 Fashion Design and Production Two
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Fashion (Level 4)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Fashion (Level 4) full-time over six months or part-time over one year
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates will be able to:
The aims of the qualification are for students to gain entry-level skills and knowledge of the fashion industry. The fashion industry and creative and cultural sector in Aotearoa New Zealand will benefit by having people trained in fashion to support operations.
Graduates will be able to apply introductory skills and knowledge of fashion to assist in areas such as design, styling, retail/merchandising, and basic garment construction.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Fashion (Level 4) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Successful completion of this qualification provides a pathway for entry into the Bachelor of Fashion (Design and Technology).
Students must be a minimum of 17 years at the start of their course and ideally have NCEA Level 2 or 3.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =