新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2)
- 学费：NZ $9,750 for the entire...
- search, comprehend, use and communicate information from a variety of texts and digital media relevant to the context
- apply basic knowledge, including literacy and numeracy skills, to solve problems relevant to the context
- reflect on experiences with a range of people, cultures and communities
- work collaboratively and effectively in a team or group to achieve a task or outcome
- develop and reflect on relevant learning and career goals
- FS2.1 Introduction to Music
- FS2.2 Beginning Music in Action
- FS2.3 Beginning Music Creation
- FS2.4 Supporting Music
- 授课校区：MAINZ Auckland Campus
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
This qualification is intended to assist people engaging or re-engaging with learning who have the basic capabilities needed to pursue education or employment pathways, but require further development to confidently use them to succeed in those pathways.
It recognises the importance of applying core capabilities such as confidence, basic knowledge and skills, and literacy and numeracy, in a range of familiar contexts.
The programme is designed to provide learning experiences that enable students to develop the core knowledge, skills and personal attributes sought by employers and required for entry-level positions in music and entertainment industries.
To successfully complete and be awarded the New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) students must complete the prescribed programme of study and attain a minimum of 60 credits.
Hold NCEA Level 1 literacy credits (minimum of 10 credits) or equivalence.
Applicants may also be required to provide alternative evidence if requested of their ability to achieve the programme. This may be in the form of an interview, an audition, a test or a portfolio of work.
Consideration will be given to applicants aged 20 years or older who do not meet the entry criteria if they can demonstrate a history of work, industry experience which in the opinion of the Programme Manager exhibits a likelihood of success in the programme of study.
Applicants may be required to attend an interview in order to ascertain that this is a suitable programme of study for them.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =