新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) with Stran
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Engage and communicate with people, family and/or whanau, accessing social and community services in a manner which respects their socio-cultural identity, experiences and self-knowledge
- Relate the history of 毛利 as tangata whenua and knowledge of person-whanau interconnectedness to own role in a health and wellbeing setting
- Display self-awareness, reflective practice and personal leadership in a health and wellbeing setting
- Actively contribute to a culture of professionalism, safety and quality in a health and wellbeing organisation
- Relate the purpose and impact of own role to the aims of the wider health and wellbeing sector
- Work alongside people, family and/or whanau in a social service setting to support autonomy by using tools and strategies to reduce vulnerability and build resilience
- HWB 401 Ethical Practice and Professionalism
- HWB 402 Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Bi-Cultural Practice
- HWB 403 Professional Practice
- HWB 404 Reflective Practice
- HWB 405 New Zealand Society
- HWB 406 Social Sciences
- HWB 407 Abuse and Violence
- HWB 408 Social Services Practical
- Attended for not less than 80% of timetabled class hours and other scheduled learning activities relating to the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) with strand in Social Services programme of study;
- Completed all theory and practical exercises as required and successfully completed All eight paper descriptors to the value of 120 credits and in accordance with the programme schedule.
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 530 with an essay score of 4.5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 46 with a writing score of 20
- University of Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 for each skill. OET at grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To provide organisations within the health and wellbeing sectors with graduates who have the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work alongside people, family and/or whanau accessing social and community services, under broad guidance. This is an entry level qualification designed for people already working in, or those who intend to develop a career supporting the health and wellbeing of people, family and/or whanau and the wider community.
This qualification is not associated with professional registration or a clinical scope of practice.
To be eligible for award of the qualification the New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Social and Community Services) (Level 4) with strands in Community Facilitation, Community Health Work, Mental Health and Addiction Support, and Social Services, they must have:
Open to mature aged applicants (20 years of age and above) due to the complex psychosocial nature of this work. Candidates for this qualification should be aware that employees and volunteers working in the health and wellbeing sectors are required to undergo initial and ongoing checks to ensure they are a fit and proper person to provide support.
In light of the sensitive nature of Social Services work, applicants will be required to discuss with the Programme Manager any criminal convictions that may impact upon their ability to work in this field.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =