新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) (General)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Apply knowledge of plant and soils science to the identification, selection and growing of plants
- Apply knowledge of growing systems and environments to the establishment and growing of plants.
- To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working or further training in the horticulture sector.
- To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies in horticulture.
- To provide a programme of study that will enhance your knowledge base of growing systems and environments for those working, or intending to work in the horticulture sector.
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (General) (Level 3).
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (General) (Level 3) full-time over 6 months or part-time over 2 years.
- 60 credits at Level 2 or above, plus
- 20 credits from any level, and
- specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects and English for academic purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits); or
- unit standards - package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 - all three required).
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
The aims of the qualification are as follows:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (General) (Level 3), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2 as follows:
Literacy - minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Application by Mature Entry
Applicants over the age of 20 years at the time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =