新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) Landscape Construction Strand
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Work as an effective member of a team including communication and interaction with team members and colleagues relevant to a role in the horticulture sector.
- Carry out routine tasks associated with implementation of a landscape design
- CLD100 Work in a team for a landscape project (10 credits)
- CLD101 Identify and select plants for a specific landscape project (15 credits)
- Electives 50 credits
- To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working as an effective member of a team.
- To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies in horticulture.
- To provide a programme of study that will enhance your knowledge base of routine tasks associated with implementation of a landscape design.
- A minimum of 75 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) with strands in Landscape Construction
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) with strands in Landscape Construction, full-time over 25 academic weeks or part-time over 2 years.
- 60 credits at Level 2 or above, plus
- 20 credits from any level, and
- specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits); or
- unit standards - package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 - all three required).
- achievement standards - specified assessment standards through a range of subjects (minimum of 10 credits), or
- unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 - all three required).
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for Schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
The aims of the Landscape Construction strand of the qualification are as follows:
To satisfactorily complete the Landscape Construction strand of the New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3) Landscape Construction strand, and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully have:
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2 as follows:
Literacy - minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Numeracy - a minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Application by Mature Entry
Applicants over the age of 20 years at the time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =