新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Makeup Artistry (Level 4)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Implement professional standards and expectations relating to a makeup artistry workplace including all relevant health, safety and hygiene obligations.
- Consult with clients and perform an in depth analysis for makeup artistry and product needs to create a makeup plan.
- Apply knowledge of a broad range of makeup artistry applications, and related skills, to meet client’s needs in accordance with industry standards.
- Apply knowledge of a broad range of complementary services, and related skills, for achieving a total look to meet client’s needs in accordance with industry standards.
- Apply knowledge of human anatomy and physiology relevant to makeup services to ensure client comfort and safety is maintained.
- Research a brief, produce relevant reference material and complete the brief within the designated timeframe.
- Implement a broad range of communication and networking skills to work effectively within a makeup workplace.
- Apply knowledge of skin and skin-related disease and disorders to identify symptoms and advise clients of possible implications in terms of proposed makeup services.
- Apply knowledge of small business practice relevant to makeup artistry within the beauty sector.
- To enable individuals to gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working or further training in the beauty sector
- To provide the beauty sector with individuals who can work with a degree of self-management designing and applying makeup in a variety of related industry areas
- To provide a training programme that will enhance and increase the knowledge base, skills and professionalism of those working or intending to work in the beauty and/or hair sector
- Achieve all the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Makeup Artistry (Level 4).
- Complete required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – a) Expiring b) Current a) Level 3 (Academic) b) Level 3 (Applied)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：SIT Christchurch Campus
Graduates will be able to:
The aims of this qualification is:
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Makeup Artistry (Level 4) full time over 34 tutorial weeks or part-time over two years.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Makeup Artistry (Level 4), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully:
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 1.
A desire to work in as a makeup artist in a variety of industries.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment, will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples of demonstration of ability to succeed are the provision of evidence of successful completion of a programme of study at Level 1 or above in a related discipline and/or employment in the related sector for one or more years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =