新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Music (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,500 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MAINZ Auckland Campus
- Read and write music to an elementary level
- Contribute to music composition and arrangements
- Perform music with confidence and ability for an audience
- Demonstrate technical ability on a musical instrument(s)
- Use music creation and sound reinforcement technology
- Apply a broad range of research skills to inform own music practice
- Use a range of personal and interpersonal skills to work in the music industry
- Apply understanding of the music industry to develop own career plan
- MUS401 Applied Music 1
- MUS402 Applied Music 2
- MUS403 Contemporary Music in Context
- MUS404 Music Performance 1
- MUS405 Music Performance 2
- EMP403 Electronic Music Production 1
- MUS406 Contemporary Music Writing
- MUS407 Music Industry Studies
- This qualification is for individuals who wish to develop their experience and practice in Music.
- It provides the music industry with performers that have the technical ability to perform with confidence.
- Graduates can contribute to the cultural, social and economic life of Aotearoa New Zealand.
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46(with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either general, workplace or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To successfully complete and be awarded the New Zealand Certificate in Music (Level 4) students must complete the prescribed programme of study and attain a minimum of 120 credits.
Applicants should be 16 years of age, or older, have successfully completed NCEA Level 1 or equivalent, and have achieved a minimum standard of English as demonstrated by a minimum of eight credits at NCEA Level 1 in English.
Consideration will be given to applicants aged 20 years or older who do not meet the entry criteria if they can demonstrate a history of work, industry experience which in the opinion of the Programme Manager exhibits a likelihood of success in the programme of study.
All applicants are required to attend an audition.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =