新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working or further training in the organic primary production sector.
- To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies in organic primary production.
- To provide a programme of study that will enhance the knowledge base of organic production growing systems and environments for those working or intending to work in the sector.
- Nursery assistant
- Garden centre assistant
- A minimum of 50 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 3).
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 3) full-time over 6 months or part-time over 2 years.
- 60 credits at Level 2 or above, plus
- 20 credits from any level, and
- specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits); or
- unit standards – package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 – all three required).
- achievement standards – specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects (minimum total of 10 credits), or
- unit standards – package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
- IELTS test – General or Academic score of 5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
The aims of the qualification are as follows:
At the successful completion of this programme, students will have the required competencies to function successfully and effectively at entry levels within the horticulture sector. The various employment positions a graduating student could be expected to undertake following the completion of this programme could include the following examples:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Organic Primary Production (Level 3), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants should be a minimum of 16 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2 as follows:
Literacy – minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Numeracy – a minimum of 10 credits at Level 1 or above through either:
Application by Mature Entry
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =