新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners (Level 1) with an optional Stran
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- SFL100 Day to day living tasks
- SFL110 Participate in everyday situations within the wider community
- SFL120 Personal safety, exercise and lifestyle choices
- SFL130 New Zealand Tikanga and history
- Achieved all of the graduate outcomes in the graduate profile showing competence to a minimum of 55 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners (Level 1).
- Completed required practical and theoretical course work and assignments.
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners (Level 1) full-time over 33 tutorial weeks or part-time over 2 years.
- 授课校区：SIT Gore Campus
This qualification is an entry level qualification intended for people who require specialised support with their learning. They are people with learning disabilities, including those with an intellectual disability.
Graduates will be able to self-manage participation in social, cultural, family/whanau and community contexts, with supervision and/or be encouraged to seek further skills and knowledge to improve their educational and employment pathway.
This qualification recognises the aspirations and cultural identities of the disabled communities, and that of 毛利 and Pasifika.
This qualification allows the Aotearoa New Zealand community, employers and educational institutions to recognise the graduate’s potential to enhance their participation in the community, as a contributing citizen.
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners (Level 1) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
Open Entry – designed especially for those students with intellectual disabilities, whose learning and training needs are suited to a supported learning environment.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =