新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) (Pre Entry Applied Health Sciences
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- AHS100 Introduction to normal human structure and function in a health context (8 credits)
- AHS101 Introduction to abnormal human structure and function in a health context (8 credits)
- AHS102 Human Biology (10 credits)
- AHS103 Measurements, scientific notations and units (10 credits)
- AHS104 Ethics in applied health sciences (8 credits)
- AHS105 Teamwork in applied health sciences (3 credits)
- AHS106 Professional relationships in applied health sciences (4 credits)
- AHS107 Cultural identities in applied health sciences (6 credits)
- AHS108 Mental health in applied health sciences (3 credits)
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) full-time over six months or part-time over two years.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 500 (with an essay score 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with General, Workplace, or Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic) score of 36
- City and Guilds IESOL – B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to further training in the applied health sciences sector.
Provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies in applied health sciences.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Graduates will be prepared for further study in the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Applied Health Sciences Programme of Study) Level 4).
After completing both certificates, students could pursue further study (at diploma or degree level) in health and science related subjects, such as Nursing, Massage, Sport and Exercise, and Midwifery (not available at SIT).
Applicants should demonstrate a likelihood of success in the programme of study. Likelihood of success may be demonstrated through a variety of means, including: relevant work experience (e.g. CV), letter of intent, achievement of NCEA standards in human biology, or an interview.
Applicants under 20 years
Applicants should be a minimum of 17 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 2.
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =