新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Travel (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,500 for the entire...
- Customer Service (20 credits)
- Workplace Practices (10 credits)
- Travel Regions and Geography (15 credits)
- Travel industry operational systems (15 credits)
- A minimum of 60 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Certificate in Travel (Level 4).
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Certificate in Travel (Level 4) full-time over six months or part-time over 2 years.
- 10 credits at Level one NCEA in both literacy and numeracy
- Three years minimum secondary education
- Desire to work in the travel or tourism industries
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 530 (with an essay score 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – CAE or CPE with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The qualification is split into the following four ‘Outcomes’:
Outcome One - Customer Service
A minimum of 20 credits from the following: 9692 Present information orally to an audience; 26466 Deal with customer complaints in the travel industry; 26467 Deal with a difficult situation in the travel industry; 25193 Demonstrate knowledge of ground terminology and products used in the travel industry; 28122 Demonstrate knowledge of relationship building, and selling tools, used in the travel industry
Outcome Two - Workplace Practices
A minimum of 10 credits from the following: 20490 Demonstrate knowledge of legislation relevant to the travel industry; 11101 Collaborate within a team which has an objective
Outcome Three - Travel Regions and Geography
A minimum of 15 credits from the following: 18205 Demonstrate knowledge of and process reservations for cruises outside New Zealand; 18206 Demonstrate knowledge of and process reservations for coach and overland tours operating outside New Zealand; 18213 Demonstrate knowledge of the United Kingdom and Eire as a tourist destination; 26463 Demonstrate knowledge of European countries as tourist destinations
Outcome Four - Travel Industry Operational Systems
A minimum of 15 credits from the following: 18282 Advise customers of regulatory requirements for international air travel; 25192 Demonstrate knowledge of airline terminology and products used in the travel industry; 28129 Process travel arrangements using a computer reservation system; 28128 Demonstrate knowledge of financial operations in the travel industry
To satisfactorily complete New Zealand Certificate in Travel (Level 4) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:-
Applicants under 20 years
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =