新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
商科New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Compile and integrate whole business information about an agribusiness to critically analyse performance and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Manage the financial requirements of an agribusiness;
- Manage staffing requirements in an agribusiness;
- Manage natural and/or physical resources for agribusiness sustainability.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
If you're in agriculture, you're in business. The New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management offers a foundation in core business skills such as business planning, financial management, HR, resource management and sustainability and reporting and the material is tailored to the specific requirements of the agricultural sector.
On completion of the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5), graduates will have the knowledge and skills to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve a minimum of 150 credits in accordance with the programme schedule.
The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5) full-time over one and a half years or part-time over five years.
All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in agribusiness management and have academic attributes which demonstrate that applicants have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme. It is recommended that learners have a minimum of three years of agribusiness experience which may include previous training or qualifications.
Learners entering this programme should be in a position to access financial and production performance information about a specific business, and to manage production factors of a specific business.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =