新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Apply problem solving skills to complex design challenges in an animation production environment.
- Conceptualise and design an animation sequence.
- Synthesise a wide range of animation principles and processes to meet a complex project brief.
- Apply specialised skills in the creation of animation.
- Work independently and collaboratively and show leadership skills within an animation production team.
- BVA103 Research-Led Industry Practice 1 (Level 5) 30 Credits
- BSA106 Screen Arts 1 (Level 5) 15 Credits
- BVA142 Studio Digital Media 1 (Level 5) 10 Credits
- BSA124 Stop-Motion Animation (Level 5) 15 Credits
- BSA125 Storyboarding for Animation (Level 5) 10 Credits
- BSA126 Principles of Animation (Level 5) 15 Credits
- BSA1272D Animation (Level 5) 15 Credits
- BVA115 Studio Drawing 1 (Level 5) 10 Credits
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5) full-time over 1 year or part-time over 2 years.
- New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 6)
- Bachelor of Screen Arts (Animation)
- Five credits in reading
- Five credits in writing, and
- Specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or
- Package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
- IELTS Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 550 with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 46 with a writing score of 20
- Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 for each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-sets.
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates will be able to:
The aim of the qualification is to provide those aiming to work as assistant animators or creatives in a studio environment with the basic animation skills and knowledge required for entry level positions in 2D animation.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
For those wishing to pursue further study, SIT offers:
Applicants under 20 years
All applicants must submit a portfolio and attend an interview to be considered for entry.
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3. Three subjects – at Level 3, made up of 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects, and
Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of
Applicants over 20 years
Must be at least 20 years of age when the programme begins and provide evidence of aptitude or appropriate work or other experience.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =