新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 6)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Apply problem solving skills to complex design challenges in an animation production environment.
- Conceptualise and design an animation sequence.
- Synthesise a wide range of animation principles and processes to meet a complex project brief.
- Apply specialised skills in the creation of animation.
- Work independently and collaboratively and show leadership skills within an animation production team.
- BVA203 Research-Led Industry Practice 2 (Level 6) 30 Credits
- BSA206 Screen Arts 2 (Level 6) 15 Credits
- BSA2253D Animation (Level 6) 15 Credits
- BSA2263D Character Animation (Level 6) 15 Credits
- BVA215 Studio Drawing 2 (Level 6) 15 Credits
- BSA227 Visual Effects Compositing (Level 6) 15 Credits
- BSA228 Gaming Art and Design 1 (Level 6) 15 Credits
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 6).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 6) full-time over 1 year or part-time over 2 years.
- Bachelor of Screen Arts (Animation)
- Five credits in reading
- Five credits in writing, and
- Specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or
- Package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
- IELTS Academic Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 550 with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 60 with a writing score of 20
- University of Cambridge English Examinations FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 50
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates will be able to:
Compulsory - student must complete 120 credits
Electives (choose 1)
The aim of the qualification is to provide those aiming to work in the animation industry with a foundation of specialist skills and knowledge required for employment and/or provide a base for further education in 2D and 3D animation and gaming.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 6), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve: -
For those wishing to pursue further study, SIT offers:
Preference will be given to those applicants who have successfully completed the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5) or similar.
Applicants under 20 years
All applicants must submit a portfolio and attend an interview to be considered for admission.
University Entrance - NCEA Level 3. Three subjects – at Level 3, made up of 14 credits each, in three NZQA University Entrance approved subjects, and
Literacy – 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of
Applicants over 20 years
Must be at least 20 years of age when the programme begins and provide evidence of aptitude or appropriate work or other experience. Preference will be given to those mature aged applicants who can demonstrate evidence of successful completion of a Level 4 qualification or higher.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =