新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
商科会计商科文凭（会计）Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Accounting Strand)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Apply problem-solving and decision-making in operational contexts for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Manage own and others’ learning and performance within an operational context for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Apply professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
- Analyse the impact of internal and external environments on entities.
- Analyse how the origin and nature of the bi-cultural partnership (as embedded in the Treaty of Waitangi) can be applied to business activities and relationships.
- Record and process a wide range of financial transactions.
- Apply accounting concepts and standards to prepare financial statements and reports.
- Prepare budgets and monitor business performance against budgets.
- Analyse and interpret financial information to inform decision-making.
- Apply tax rules for individuals and small businesses.
- Determine internal controls to minimise financial risk.
- Evaluate debtor risk and apply relevant actions to mitigate.
- Act in accordance with the accounting profession’s Code of Ethics.
- Research and communicate technical financial information for a business entity’s performance.
- ACC102 Introduction to Accounting
- ACC103 Accounting Practices
- ACC104 Introduction to Budgeting and Taxation
- ACC105 Analysis of Financial Information
- COM140 Professional Communications
- MAN130 Principles of Management
- MAN135 Principles of Human Resource Management
- MKT171 Principles of Marketing
- finance administrator,
- inventory controller,
- accounts receivable/payable officer.
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, and 毛利 Business and Management) (Level 6)
- Business qualifications at degree level
- Relevant industry or professional qualifications at Level 6 or above.
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, and Project Management) (Level 5).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, and Project Management) (Level 5) full-time over 1 year or part-time over a maximum of 5 years.
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 550 with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 46 with a writing score of 14
- Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 for each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with HIGH PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Core cognitive skills
Core affective skills
Core business environment
Technical knowledge and skills
Graduates of the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Accounting strand) will have the skills and knowledge to be employed in a variety of business entities in accounting roles such as:
Graduates may also be able to contribute to community groups in volunteer accounting functions.
Graduates may progress to:
Award of this qualification with the Accounting strand may equip graduates towards achievement of the academic requirements for CAANZ’s Accounting Technicians College.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, and Project Management) (Level 5), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of 4 years secondary education, and have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples of demonstration of ability to succeed are the provision of evidence of successful completion of a programme of study at Level 3 or above in a related discipline and/or employment in the tourism or related sector for two or more years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =