新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
商科商科文凭（领导和管理链）Diploma in Business(Leadership and Management Strand)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- MGT200 Management Accounting and Finance
- MGT201 Marketing Operations
- MGT203 Operations Management
- MGT205 Introduction to Strategic Management
- MGT215 Organisational Behaviour
- MGT206 Risk Management and Quality
- MGT211 The Project Plan and Resources
- MFT219 Change Management
- Manage and lead people to enable them to achieve personal and entity goals for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Lead and implement change within the entity for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Lead and manage projects and/or entity initiatives.
- Access and manage resources to improve entity performance.
- Analyse and apply financial information to make informed decisions and forecasts for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Communicate with stakeholders to engage them with the strategic vision of the entity.
- Lead and model an entity culture and/or values that support success for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Management compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Analyse the impact of operating in a global context on entity goals and on modern business practice.
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Business (with the strand in Leadership and Management) (Level 5).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (with the strand in Leadership and Management) (Level 6) full-time over one year or part-time over a maximum of five years.
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6, with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- LanguageCert - C1 Expert IESOL (LRWS) with PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
This qualification provides learners with core technical knowledge, people, cognitive, affective, and business environment skills, within a strategic context.
The programme is structured with five core compulsory papers, then three elective papers from the Leadership and Management strand.
This allows students to specialise and gain technical knowledge and people skills relevant to their area of interest.
Leadership and Management Strand
In addition to gaining core knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to the achievement of organisational strategic objectives, graduates of the leadership and management strand will gain the following specific knowledge and skills:
Technical knowledge and skills
This qualification will build on from the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Leadership and Management strand) and graduates may progress to the third year of SIT's Bachelor of Applied Management (Human Resource Management or Applied Management major).
Graduate of this qualification with the Leadership and Management strand will have the skills and knowledge to work as a manager/leader in a range of strategic roles within New Zealand business entities.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (with the strand in Leadership and Management) (Level 6), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
It is recommended that all applicants should complete the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Leadership and Management strand) prior to application for this programme, alongside the following criteria:
Application by Academic Qualification (Under 20 years of age)
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of 4 years secondary education, and have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2 in each of four approved subjects.
Application by Mature Entry (20 years of age and above)
Applicants over the age of 20 years will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme (e.g. Record of Learning or Curriculum Vitae).
English Language Requirements