新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) with Strands in Cookery
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- To provide competent employees for the hospitality sector who are able to work as chefs in senior positions producing advanced dishes in a professional kitchen.
- To provide for those individuals who are employed as chefs in senior positions, a credential that will enhance their employment opportunities in a professional kitchen, across the hospitality sector.
- To establish standards of professional practice for advanced cookery that can provide customers with confidence in a range of hospitality environments.
- 16895 Demonstrate knowledge of purchasing and stores management in a hospitality environment.
- 22032 Develop a maintenance schedule in the hospitality industry
- 27935 Apply staffing strategies to achieve service delivery outcomes for operational roles in a service delivery organisation
- 27936 Manage operating procedures and compliance requirements to meet service delivery outcomes.
- 27938 Manage staff to meet service delivery outcomes.
- NDC501 Larder Production
- NDC502 Food Preparation
- NDC503 Menu Design
- Have successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4), or
- the National Certificate in Hospitality (Cookery) (Level 4), or
- an equivalent programme of study.
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with HIGH PASS
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates can apply advanced cookery skills required in the hospitality industry. They have attained the necessary skills to design menus based on nutritional principles, portion control and commercial food costings.
Graduates have acquired the skills needed for working and supervising to a senior level in a commercial kitchen.
The purpose of this qualification is:
The strands in this qualification allow graduates to have advanced general cookery skills.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5) with strands in Cookery and be awarded the qualification the student must successfully:
Achieve all of the graduate profile outcomes for that strand showing competence to a minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5) with strands in Cookery.
Complete required theoretical and practical course work and assignments.
The student will normally be expected to complete the Cookery strand of the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5) with strands in Cookery full-time over 34 tutorial weeks.
Entry into the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5) with strands in Cookery will be granted to applicants who:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =