新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil Engineering Major)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Apply engineering theory to practice, and competently perform technical operations to the standards, ethical and professional responsibilities required by the engineering profession;
- Have knowledge sufficient to permit informed, rational decision making in a specialist fields of engineering and to implement these decisions;
- Will work collaboratively with construction workers, clients, authorities, agencies, industry and other professionals to provide a comprehensive engineering service in the relevant specialist area; and
- Have an understanding of all cultures and in particular awareness and clear understanding of the tangata whenua and the implications of the Treaty of Waitangi and the Resource Management Act.
- A minimum total of 48 credits at Level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics, or
- Equivalent qualifications (eg. International Baccalaureate, Cambridge), or
- Equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience.
- Minimum of eight literacy credits at Level 1 or higher including four reading and four writing.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) – score of 50
- B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering is to provide skilled and competent engineering technicians who:
It is expected that graduates will attain the educational underpinnings and work ready attributes defined in the IPENZ Graduate Profile for Engineering Technicians. The graduate profile defined by IPENZ is benchmarked internationally to the exemplar graduate attributes for graduates of technician education programmes recognised under the Dublin Accord.
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and to be eligible for award of the qualification “New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil)”, they must have shown competence in all of the scheduled units, to a minimum of 240 credits in the specified strand, and upon application to NZQA.
Civil Engineers design and build roads, structures, utility infrastructure and buildings. Civil is the broadest field of engineering and can involve working in construction, materials, and maintenance and utility operations.
For entry to this programme, applicants are required to have
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =