新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Safely apply knowledge and skills to deliver patient / client care across a range of health care settings.
- Competently assess health status and perform appropriate interventions in a manner that supports best health outcomes for clients.
- Establish, maintain and conclude therapeutic, interpersonal relationships.
- Work collaboratively and communicate in oral, written and electronic mediums relevant to the interdisciplinary health care team.
- Apply professional judgement, accountability and responsibility in ensuring that nursing practice and conduct meets professional, ethical and legal requirements and standards.
- Practice in a manner that is culturally safe and promotes health, autonomy, self-determination and quality of life.
- Be responsible for own ongoing professional development to maintain competence.
- IELTS Academic English language test overall score of 6.5 that includes a score of at least 6.5 in each of Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
- TOEFL Paper based pOT score of 550 with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 5 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 58)
- City of Guilds IESOL – C1 Expert with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
To enable learners to access a nursing qualification that prepares them for practice under the direction and delegation of a registered nurse in a variety of health care settings. It also enables students to meet the Nursing Council competencies for enrolled nurses.
Graduates of the New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing are able to deliver nursing care and health education across the lifespan of health consumers in a variety of health care settings under the direction and delegation of a registered nurse. Graduates of this programme (who additionally meet Nursing Council of New Zealand requirements) will be competent to practice as a beginning level Enrolled Nurse in a variety of health care settings under the direction and delegation of a Registered Nurse.
Graduates will work within the scope of practice of an Enrolled Nurse and be able to:
On completion of the programme, graduates are eligible to apply to NCNZ for registration as an Enrolled Nurse.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing (Level 5), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:-
A minimum of 180 compulsory credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing (Level 5).
Graduates of this programme can apply to continue their nursing education with the Bachelor of Nursing programme.
NCEA Level 280 credits total or the equivalent. This includes: 10 credits in NCEA English/ Literacy Level 1 plus 12 credits in NCEA Mathematics/Numeracy or Pangarau Level 1 as well as a further 58 credits at level 2 or above in each of English, Mathematics, a science related subject and 1 other of choice.
Mature applicants (20 years of age or older): Successful completion of the Certificate in Pre Entry to the Bachelor of Nursing or an equivalent programme of study at NZQA level 4 within the past 5 years.
Specific Admission criteria: All applicants must: hold a current first aid certificate (Red Cross Comprehensive or St John’s Workplace). This first aid certificate must be current at the time the programme starts. Provide a completed medical declaration and/or evidence of a current health certificate indicating ability to practice safely from a registered health practitioner.
The following are required for all successful applicants: Relevant evidence of health screening to meet various Health Authority and Institutional requirements. MRSA clearance is required by most clinical practice areas.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =