新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Fashion (Level 5)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Demonstrate knowledge of operations within the fashion industry
- Apply design and technical skills and processes in response to a fashion brief
- Manage a fashion design project from concept to completion
- Demonstrate safe and ethical practices in the fashion industry
- Analyse own fashion design work and the work of others
- Generate and communicate fashion design concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- DF501 Fashion Design and Production One
- DF502 Fashion Design and Production Two
- DF503 Fashion Design and Production Three
- DF504 Fashion Design and Production Four
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Fashion (Level 5)
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- Cambridge English Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement a) or b)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with HIGH PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of this qualification is for people wanting to gain technical skills and knowledge required to work in assistant roles in the fashion design industry.
The fashion industry and creative and cultural sector in Aotearoa New Zealand will benefit by having people who can apply core technical skills and knowledge of fashion design and construction at an operational level.
Graduates will be capable of self-managing design projects to completion by applying technical skills and processes within briefs. Graduates will have the conceptual and practical skills that reflect current fashion design industry practices.
Graduates will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Fashion (Level 5) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Successful completion of this qualification provides a pathway for entry into the Bachelor of Fashion (Design and Technology).
Successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Fashion (Level 4), or application by academic qualification.
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of four years’ secondary education, and have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2.
Applicants over the age of 20 years will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =