新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Manage hospitality facilities, hospitality inventory and supplies to achieve yield and/or revenue targets
- Monitor and maintain hospitality operating procedures and compliance requirements
- Apply staffing strategies to facilitate positive staff relationships in a hospitality business or environment
- Manage hospitality operations in a hospitality business or environment
- Manage perishability of service products in the hospitality sector
- HTM101 Introduction to Tourism
- HTM102 Business Communications
- HTM103 Principles of Marketing
- HTM104 Principles of Human Resource Management
- HTM105 Food and Beverage Management
- HTM106 Financial Analysis for Tourism and Hospitality
- HTM107 Hotel Operations
- HTM109 Hospitality Service Delivery Systems
- To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working or further training in the hospitality sector
- To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies in hospitality management
- To provide hospitality management training programmes that will enhance the knowledge base, skills and professionalism of those working or intending to work in the hospitality sector
- To produce dedicated, professional practitioners who hold a qualification which is well regarded by employers in the hospitality sector
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5) full-time over one year or part-time over two years.
- NCEA Level 3 with University Entrance, or
- Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), or
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 550 with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 46 with a writing score of 20
- Cambridge English Examinations FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 for each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English, Academic, PToE Academic score of 42
- City and Guilds IESOL B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- Language Cert – B2 Communicator IESOL (LRWS) with High PASS
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aims of the qualification are as follows:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
This course pathways into the first year of SIT’s Bachelor of Hotel Management.
This means that New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management graduates can gain the Level 7 degree qualification by completing just two additional year's study - three semesters on campus in Invercargill, and one semester in an internship placement in the location of your choice.
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of four years’ secondary education, and have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 2 in each of four approved subjects.
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =