新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Photography (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Apply problem-solving skills to a range of design challenges within a photographic context.
- Apply conceptual, creative and technical skills in photographic imaging.
- Apply knowledge of image making and use of technologies relevant to a range of photographic applications and genres.
- Create a range of photographic imaging works.
- Analyse and evaluate own photographic work and the work of others.
- Self-manage photographic project briefs within defined guidelines
- Behave professionally in a photographic work environment.
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Photography (Level 5)
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Photography (Level 5) full-time over 1 year or part-time over 4 years.
- Bachelor of Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Screen Arts (where students can specialize in either animation or digital filmmaking
- IELTS test – Academic score of 5.5, with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PtoE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
To gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working or further training in the arts/photography sector.
To provide a base for learners to progress to more advanced studies or employment in photography.
To produce dedicated, professional practitioners who hold a qualification which is well regarded by employers in the arts/photography sector
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Photography (Level 5), and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
For those wishing to pursue further study, SIT offers
Applicants for this programme of study should have a keen interest and aptitude in photography, as evidenced by the portfolio of images required to be submitted for assessment by any applicant new to the programme of study
Applicants under 20 years
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, and have attained NCEA Level 3.
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme. Examples of demonstration of ability to succeed are the provision of evidence of successful completion of a programme of study at level 3 or above in a related discipline and/or employment in the related sector for one or more years.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =