新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Southern Experience) (Level 5)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- DTT510 Communications (10 credits)
- DTT520 Tourism Principles (20 credits)
- DTT530 Tourism and Travel Workplace Practices (20 credits)
- DTT540 Tourism Enterprise Development (15 credits)
- DTT550 Tourism and Travel Marketing(10 credits)
- DTT560 Establish a Tourism Event or Activity (25 credits)
- DTT570 Work Experience (20 credits)
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 5).
- The student will normally be expected to complete the New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 5) full-time over 1 year or part-time over 4 years.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The aim of this programme of study is to develop graduates who have the skills and knowledge to work as senior operators in the hotel, tourism, and travel industries, or progress to further study.
To satisfactorily complete the New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 5) and be awarded this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
Applicants under 20 years
Applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age, have completed a minimum of four years secondary education, and have attained a minimum of NCEA Level 3:
60 credits at Level 3 or above, plus 20 credits from Level 2 or above, and
Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy requirements:
Literacy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
specified assessment standards – available through a range of subjects and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751 (minimum total of 10 credits), or
package of three literacy unit standards (26622, 26624, 26625 – all three required), and
Numeracy – 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
specified achievement standards through a range of subjects, or
package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627 – all three required).
Applicants over 20 years
Applicants over the age of 20 years at time of enrolment will be considered where they can demonstrate the ability to succeed in a programme.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =