新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5)
- 学费：$14,000 NZD Per Year
- Determine client requirements, prepare and present solution(s) which meet client requirements.
- Write scripts appropriate to implement and customise a solution package using frameworks and libraries.
- Design and implement interfaces to enhance user experience and functionality.
- Select, install and configure appropriate plug-in modules to supplement functionality to meet organisational requirements.
- Test functionality and usability to meet client requirements.
- Implement, configure, and publish tested web solution to meet client requirements.
- Apply communication, personal and interpersonal skills to enhance effectiveness in an IT role.
- Apply professional, legal, and ethical principles and practices in a socially responsible manner as an emerging IT professional.
- Apply the fundamentals of information systems concepts and practice to support and enhance organisational processes and systems.
- Apply the fundamentals of IT technical support concepts and practice to manage hardware and software resources to meet organisational requirements.
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic score of 42)
- City and Guilds IESOL – 82 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：SIT Queenstown Campus
The purpose of this qualification is to provide Aotearoa New Zealand with people who are able to customise packaged web solutions, or proceed to further study in Information Technology (IT).
The qualification is designed for those seeking to develop and apply skills in the concept and execution of web development and interface design.
Graduates will be capable of operating within the applicable professional standards and practice, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team under broad supervision, with skills that are internationally relevant.
Businesses, organisations and communities will benefit from having IT Professionals who can design and develop websites in all sectors of the economy and society.
Graduates will be able to:
Core IT skills
For students to be considered to have satisfactorily completed this programme, and be eligible for award of the qualification, New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5), they must have successfully met all assessment requirements and successfully completed all eight 15 credit papers, in accordance with the programme schedule for this programme. This amounts to successful programme completion of 120 credits in accordance with the programme schedule for this programme.
Applicants should be over the age of 16 years and have achieved one of the following:
Either NCEA Level 2: 60 credits at Level 2 or above, preferably with subjects in English, Mathematics and Science, as well as a minimum of five credits in digital technologies and design subjects, plus 20 credits from any level. In addition, the literacy and numeracy requirements for NCEA Level 1 must be met as follows:
Literacy requirement - Minimum of 10 credits through either: Specified assessment standards - available through a range of subjects and English for Academic Purposes unit standards 22750 and 22751, or Unit standards - package of three literacy unit standards (26622,26624, 26625 all three required).
Numeracy requirement - Minimum of 10 credits through either: Achievement standards - specified assessment standards available through a range of subjects, or Unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627 (all three required).
And/Or: Successful completion of one of the following, or equivalent programme of study, knowledge, skills and experience: New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Intermediate User) (Level 3); New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Advanced User) (Level 4); New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4); New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Level 5).
English Language Requirements: IELTS test - Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =