新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Health Sciences (Wellness and Rehabilitation)
- 学费：NZ $9,000 for the entire...
- Recognize cultural differences and ethical issues, and consult and collaborate with other health professionals
- Assess wellness and rehabilitation needs of clients and determine appropriate responses
- Show evidence of advanced knowledge about wellness and rehabilitation
- Apply acquired knowledge and skills in practical situations.
- Evaluate evidence in order to support a course of action
- WR800 Wellness and Rehabilitation Principles
- WR801 Advanced Practice to Support Older Persons’ Well-being
- WR802 Advancing Specialist Practice
- WR803 Case Management
- WR804 Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Metabolic Health
- WR805 Musculoskeletal and Neurological Rehabilitation
- WR806 Pain Assessment and Management
- WR807 Special Topic
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- NZCEL – Level 5 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 58)
- City of Guilds IESOL – C1 Expert with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of the postgraduate certificate in information technology will be able to:
Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Health Science (Wellness and Rehabilitation) students will undertake a coherent programme of 60 credits approved by the Programme Manager, comprising a compulsory paper:
and an approved paper from the following list
The Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Health Science (Wellness and Rehabilitation) is aimed at wellness and rehabilitation practitioners wishing to undertake a short programme of study in order to extend and update their knowledge and skills. The aim is to extend their capability in critical and professional/clinical reasoning for specialist practice, leadership and management, in professional settings. The programme is tailored to the individual study needs of each student. Public and private sector organisations employing graduates of the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Health Science (Wellness and Rehabilitation) will benefit from the knowledge and specialist skills that the graduates have acquired during their programme of study.
The overall programme of study requires 60 credits for successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Health Science (Wellness and Rehabilitation). In order to be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Health Science (Wellness and Rehabilitation), a student must have been credited with all required papers as specified in the programme schedule.
Students will have completed all requirements of a bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as chiropractic, health science, massage therapy, medicine, naturopathy, nursing, occupational therapy, osteopathy, physiotherapy, sport and exercise) with at least a B grade average at level 7.
Notwithstanding the above admission criteria, in exceptional circumstances, a mature aged applicant who can show evidence of ability to succeed in the programme may be considered for admission, provided the applicant has successfully completed an approved course or programme, or has relevant industry experience, which is deemed to meet the required standard for entry.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =