新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management
- 学费：NZ $100 per credit.
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
- Assess corporate social responsibility issues and determine appropriate responses
- Apply acquired knowledge and skills in practical management situations
- Evaluate evidence in order to support a management course of action
- Show evidence of advanced knowledge about management practice
- Work effectively in teams
- MGT801 Management Practice
- MGT811 Business Analysis
- MGT812 Globalisation and International Management
- MGT813 Project Management and Governance
- MGT814 Strategic Management
- MGT815 Strategic Marketing
- MGT816 Special Topic
- MGT821 Business Communications
- MGT822 Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MGT823 Business Finance
- MGT824 Business Human Resources
- MGT825 Business Marketing
- MGT826 Business Planning
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) - Score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.
- NZCEL - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic score of 58)
- City of Guilds IESOL - C1 Expert with a score of 42
Graduates of the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management will be able to:
Students must complete the following compulsory paper:
Students must complete 45 credits from the following list of electives:
The Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management is aimed at management practitioners wishing to undertake a short programme of study in order to extend and update their management knowledge and skills. Public and private sector organisations employing graduates of the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management will benefit from the knowledge and skills that the graduates have acquired during their programme of study.
To be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management, students will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the schedule of papers. The total credit value of the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management is 60 credits.
Students will have completed all requirements of a relevant bachelor's degree or graduate diploma with at least a B grade average at Level 7 or higher.
Notwithstanding the above admission criteria, in exceptional circumstances, a mature aged applicant who can show evidence of ability to succeed in the programmes may be considered for admission, provided the applicant has successfully completed an approved course or programme, or has relevant work experience, which is deemed to meet the required standard for entry.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =