新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology
- 学费：NZ $9,000 for the entire...
- Learn independently and recognise the importance of continued learning
- Engage in rigorous intellectual analysis, criticism and problem-solving
- Show evidence of advanced knowledge about specialist areas of ICT
- Work effectively in teams and take on leadership roles
- Apply acquired knowledge and skills in practical situations
- Communicate effectively orally, visually and in writing
- Analyse and critique ICT research literature
- Undertake further Postgraduate or Masters study
- IELTS test: Score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 90 or higher (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: CAE with a score of 58 or higher or CPE with a score of 45 or higher
- NZCEL: Level 5 with the Academic endorsement
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
Graduates of the Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology will be able to:
The Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology is primarily aimed at IT professionals wishing to undertake a short programme of study in order to upgrade their qualifications, knowledge and advance their careers.
To be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology students will have been credited with 4 chosen papers as specified in the programme schedule to the value of 60 credits. The total credit value of the Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology is 60 credits.
Students choose 4 papers from the list below.
IT801 Managing ICT Projects and Systems
Students will develop knowledge and skills in managing ICT projects and systems. They will also research into established frameworks that are relevant to current industry trends.
IT802 Researching ICT Issues and Trends
Students will critique and undertake research, assessing social impacts of ICT and analysing ethical issues in ICT practice.
IT811 Business Analysis
Students will analyse the structure and function of organisations in order to improve efficiency and productivity using ICT.
IT812 Business Intelligence
Students will analyse the strategic use of data warehousing, data mining and data analysis in order to obtain business intelligence.
IT813 ICT Infrastructure
Students will develop knowledge about various aspects of ICT infrastructure, including emerging digital technologies.
IT814 ICT Quality
Students will learn to apply methods and techniques used in ICT quality assurance and testing.
IT815 ICT Security
Students will investigate the impact of security on an ICT infrastructure, research into the ethical and legal implications of ICT security and cybercrime, and identify appropriate investigation strategies in the light of emerging digital technologies.
IT816 Mobile Application Development
Students will develop knowledge and skills required to create, market and deploy a mobile application.
IT817 Web Application Development
Students will learn the skills required to develop web services and applications
IT818 Special Topic
Students will critically examine current developments and emerging issues in a specified topic area.
Students will have completed all requirements of a bachelor's degree or graduate diploma in information technology or related subject, with at least a B grade average at Level 7.
Notwithstanding the above admission criteria, in exceptional circumstances, a mature aged applicant who can show evidence of ability to succeed in the programmes may be considered for admission, provided the applicant has successfully completed an approved course or programme, or has relevant industry experience, which is deemed to meet the required standard for entry.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =