新西兰国立南方理工学院/Southern Institute of Technology
应用管理研究生文凭Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- show evidence of advanced knowledge about specialist areas of management
- learn independently and recognise the importance of continued learning
- engage in rigorous intellectual analysis, criticism and problem-solving
- recognise, evaluate and address management-related ethical issues
- work effectively in teams and take on leadership roles as needed
- apply acquired knowledge and skills in practical situations
- communicate effectively (orally, visually and in writing)
- analyse and critique management research literature
- MGT801 Management Practice (15 credits)
- MGT802 Researching Management Issues and Trends (15 credits)
- MGT810 Applied Project (30 credits)
- MGT811 Business Analysis
- MGT812 Globalisation and International Management
- MGT813 Project Management and Governance
- MGT814 Strategic Management
- MGT815 Strategic Marketing
- MGT816 Special Topic
- MGT821 Business Communications
- MGT822 Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MGT823 Business Finance
- MGT824 Business Human Resources
- MGT825 Business Marketing
- MGT826 Business Planning
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) – Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet- based test (iBT) – Score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations – CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.
- NZCEL – Level 5 with the Academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PToE (Academic score of 58)
- City of Guilds IESOL – C1 Expert with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Southern Institute of Technology
The Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management is aimed at management practitioners and recent graduates (domestic and international) wishing to undertake a comprehensive programme of study in order to upgrade their qualifications and extend their management knowledge and skills with the objective of obtaining employment or advancing their careers. Public and private sector organisations employing graduates of the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management will benefit from the broad knowledge and skill set (including problem-solving and team work) that the graduates have acquired during their programme of study.
International trends are for employers to reward postgraduate study well, especially in larger enterprises. The skills you learn are increasingly recognised as setting you apart from other potential employees.
Graduates of the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management will be able to:
Successful completion of this Postgraduate Diploma provides a pathway into SIT's Master of Applied Management programme.
Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management students will undertake a coherent programme of 120 credits approved by the Programme Manager, including two compulsory papers:
and an approved selection of papers worth at least 90 credits from the following list (each paper worth 15 credits, except for 810):
At most 45 credits from the Bachelor of Applied Management, Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Hotel Management.
To be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management, students will have been credited with all required papers and electives as specified in the schedule of papers. The total credit value of the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management is 120 credits.
Students will have completed all requirements of a relevant bachelor's degree or graduate diploma or postgraduate certificate, with at least a B grade average at Level 7 or higher.
Notwithstanding the above admission criteria, in exceptional circumstances, a mature aged applicant who can show evidence of ability to succeed in the programmes may be considered for admission, provided the applicant has successfully completed an approved course or programme, or has relevant work experience which is deemed to meet the required standard for entry.
English language requirement: