设计Bachelor of Design (Fashion)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$23,220 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Otago Polytechnic
- A boutique learning environment – small classes mean your lecturers know you by name and can support you to develop your own ‘design identity’
- Studio-based learning with access to specialized equipment and spaces
- Exchange and study abroad opportunities in Europe and Asia
- Strong international fashion connections
- Individual, team and interdisciplinary learning opportunities
- Exhibitions and international competitions to showcase your creativity and talent
- Client projects, industry placements and internships which help you to become a work-ready graduate
- Access to support and business start-up advice through the Dunedin Fashion Incubator (Dfi)
- Interest in fashion
- Risk taker
- Hard worker
- Sewing skills not essential.
Immerse yourself in the world of fashion at Otago Polytechnic's Fashion Design School
Become a fashion designer or skilled, industry-ready fashion professional with this internationally-recognised qualification.
Employers love our fashion design graduates because they’re innovative, hard-working, solution-focused and well-prepared for the realities of the fashion world. Many of our graduates have gone on to work for internationally-acclaimed designers such as NOM*D, or to create successful labels of their own such as Maaike and Twenty seven names.
This leading fashion degree is recognized for its international opportunities, industry connections and the chance to truly develop your individual style and identity as a designer.
Programme content is hands-on and is designed to reflect current industry practice, extend your market knowledge and explore enterprise opportunities, whilst also developing your advanced design and technical skills.
Benefits of our fashion degree
There is an emphasis throughout the three-year programme on the development of independent learning skills. This is reflected in the decrease of directed hours over the three years with an expectation that by the end of year three, you will be an independent learner. You will work really hard, but you can also count on having heaps of fun along the way!
Students must have completed NCEA Level 3; Three subjects - at Level 3 or above, made up of: 14 credits each, in three approved subjects, and Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of: 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing, and Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of: specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects or package of three numeracy unit standards.
If you do not hold the above qualifications, you must demonstrate equivalent qualifications/experience. Mature applicants with work and life experience are encouraged to apply.
International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet degree-level entry requirements.
If English is not your first language, you must also demonstrate English language skills equivalent to an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0, with no less than 6.0 in writing and speaking, and no less than 5.5 in reading and listening.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =