New Zealand Certificate in Stonemasonry (Level 4) (Construction Stonemasonry)
- 学费：$21,530 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Central Otago Campus
- To be motivated and efficient
- To be fit, healthy and strong
- Good communication and people skills
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Understand and apply a broad practical, working knowledge of the fundamentals required in the stonemasonry trade.
- Plan and carry out all aspects of construction stonemasonry work including consents, creation, installation, and repair and refurbishment of different stonemasonry elements.
- Operate to the required safety, technical, quality, and productivity standards expected in a commercial stonemasonry environment.
- Self-manage on-going learning and supervise the learning of others with a responsibility to maintain the professional standards of the stonemasonry industry.
There is a strong demand nationally and internationally for people who can veneer houses in stone and build stone features, and we can help you become a specialist in this field.
This new two-year programme gives you extensive practical training and work experience. You will gain the practical skills and knowledge required to work unsupervised as a stonemason.
Further career options may include site management, sub-contracting, business ownership, landscape architecture, sales and stone procurement, or sculpture.
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
This programme is a two-year path of study. The focus of the programme is very practical and there are limited reading and writing assignment requirements. Classes run Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 3.00pm. Practical days can be longer if you are working on construction or restoration projects away from the campus. In Year Two there may be workplace learning opportunities.
This programme involves outdoor working, use of hand tools and the manual handling of heavy materials. You should find the workload easy to manage, as long as you are fairly physically fit.
There are no academic entry requirements.
If English is not your first language, you must also demonstrate English language skills equivalent to an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 5.5, with no band score less than 5.0.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =