商科会计商科文凭（会计）或（领导与管理）Diploma in Business (Accounting) or (Leadership and Management)
- 学费：$19,190 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Otago Polytechnic
- apply a broad range of generic business knowledge and skills as well as specialised knowledge and skills in your selected field of business
- articulate the role of your field of business practice
- be proactive to changes in the local, national and global business environment
- demonstrate business competencies including problem solving, decision-making, negotiating, and using technology effectively
- develop and manage innovative approaches to business practice
- practice business in a legal, sustainable, ethical and culturally-appropriate manner
- appreciate the impact of different cultures on business practice in New Zealand
- communicate, collaborate and build networks effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams and organisations
- gather and select information from a diverse range of sources to inform business practice
- take responsibility for continued learning and career development.
- The minimum academic entry criteria is NCEA Level 2 including 10 UE literacy credits; however it is preferred that applicants have achieved NCEA Level 3.
- Students older than 20 years of age must have equivalent life/work experience or an equivalent qualification to the above
International students and students for who English is not a first language must also achieve an IELTS score of 5.5 (academic) with no individual band lower than 5.0, or equivalent; from one test taken in the preceding two years.
Focus on the skills you need to work effectively and successfully in a range of operational roles in business with this industry-relevant qualification. Acquire the abilities and knowledge to make you a valued employee who can contribute from day one in an organisation or prepare for higher levels of learning and development.
This programme is very practically-orientated which will make for a stimulating learning environment and give you real-world skills and capabilities which will be attractive to industry employers.
A great springboard into further study, graduates of this programme are eligible to enter the second year of our Bachelor of Applied Management degree. You could also enter other relevant industry or professional qualifications at Level 6 or above.
This programme teaches you to think conceptually and to adapt to change. In particular, it is designed to enable you to:
Pathway to this programme
Our Bridging to business programme (New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation Level 4) offers the perfect pathway into this qualification.
People with accountancy skills and qualifications are in constant demand for their ability to plan and record the financial performance of every kind of commercial venture. Amongst other things, you will learn how to prepare budgets and monitor business performance against budgets, determine internal controls to minimise financial risk, and analyse and interpret financial information to inform decision-making.
Graduates of the Accounting strand will have the skills and knowledge to be employed in a variety of business entities in accounting roles such as Finance Administrator, Inventory Controller, Accounts Receivable/Payable Officer. Graduates may also be able to contribute to community groups in volunteer accounting functions.
Leadership and Management graduates:
All business organisations need highly capable and competent members of a team who demonstrate the potential to lead staff, ensure targets align with strategic objectives, manage projects, and contribute to business planning to achieve high performance and productivity. Amongst other things, you will learn how to lead others to implement activities that lead to high productivity, manage projects within scope, resources and time, and develop a positive workplace culture and team engagement.
Graduates of the Leadership and Management strand will have the skills and knowledge to work or gain employment at an operational level within New Zealand businesses.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =