New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5) (Cookery)
- 学费：$21,530 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Central Otago Campus
- The ability to work well under pressure
- To be motivated and have a good work ethic
- A willingness to constantly update your skills.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety, food safety and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for customers.
- Monitor and maintain interactions between colleagues, managers and customers.
- Monitor and maintain the application of standard operating policies and procedures to work roles in a commercial kitchen.
- Apply cookery skills to prepare, cook and present a
- range of cold larder dishes,
- range of hot kitchen dishes, and a
- range of patisserie and desserts
- employing complex preparation and presentation techniques.
Begin your journey from cook to chef.
This practical qualification includes lots of hands-on cooking in our training kitchens and a work placement in a local business.
As well as developing a range of cookery skills enabling you to prepare, cook and present a variety of dishes, you will gain hospitality management skills and techniques which will allow you to create and maintain successful food operations. In turn, this will enable you to learn the important steps necessary to operate and evaluate the performance of a food operation. You will also learn how to develop communication, leadership and critical thinking skills and how to create a safe workplace.
The work experience opportunity will allow you to apply your hands-on learning outside of the classroom and is great chance for you to increase your knowledge and develop real-world skills.
By studying this programme in Central Otago, you will benefit from the unique "paddock to plate" approach and have the unrivalled opportunity to source your ingredients straight from the campus nursery, modern glasshouses and our vineyard
Further study options
Upon successful completion of this Diploma, you'll be in a great position to apply for our Bachelor of Culinary Arts (offered at our Dunedin campus).
Programme specific risks
You will be advised of all risks associated with this programme in the covering letter that is enclosed with all enrolment packs. Parental consent must be obtained if you are under 18.
Upon successful completion of this qualification, you will be able to:
The New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4), or equivalent, OR evidence of at least one year of relevant industry experience.
International students will be individually assessed to ensure you meet the entry requirements.
If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate English language skills equivalent to an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0, with no band score less than 5.5.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =