Bachelor of Applied Arts (Visual Arts or Digital Arts) (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,000 NZD Per Year
- Independently work through the creative process in your selected field of excellence in order to produce original high quality art and design works
- Operate within the creative industry effectively, professionally and ethically
- Identify appropriate market and employment opportunities in order to successfully develop your career
- Apply research skills to remain up-to-date with current developments in their fields
- Identify and network with models of excellence in your field
- Contribute to the development of a vibrant creative industry in Aotearoa New Zealand as an informed and laterally thinking innovator
- Produce high-quality original work in selected media, such as clay, glass, print, painting, photography, graphic design and digital arts.
- Arts administration (community trusts, local and central government agencies)
- Film and television
- Gallery professional
- Graphic designer - print or digital
- Interior designer
- Primary, secondary and tertiary teaching
- Printmaker, Sculptor, Painter or Ceramic artist
- NCEA level 3 with University Entrance including at least 14 credits in art, design or an art-related subject, and
- A portfolio
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
With this degree programme you will be able to take personal art and design ideas, underpinned by research of contemporary practice, through to quality finished products in selected media. It has a strong practical focus and subjects on offer include drawing, art history, sculpture, photography, graphic design, clay, glass, printmaking and digital design.
What you will learn
You will learn to:
A Bachelor of Applied Arts is awarded when students have achieved 360 credits with a minimum of 120 credits at Level 5, a minimum of 120 credits at Level 6 and a minimum of 90 credits at Level 7. Plus gain credits for all core papers and meet all pre-requisite requirements for all papers; and meet attendance requirements as per Bachelor of Applied Arts regulations. Work experience, as part of course requirements, is compulsory. Other compulsory activities as part of course requirements include gallery set-ups, exhibitions and attendance at field trips.
Applicants under 20 require:
Applicants aged 20 or over must demonstrate commitment through a portfolio and interview.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =