旅游管理Bachelor of Applied Management (Tourism)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,000 NZD Per Year
- Communication – The capacity to communicate skilfully in interpersonal, group and intercultural situations.
- Ethics – The capacity to think critically through the ethical issues inherent in business situations.
- Problem solving – The capacity to solve problems, accomplish tasks, think independently and contribute immediately to the organisation’s decision making.
- Mindfulness – An awareness of and respect for the diversity of the local and global business environment.
- Learning – To Learn the understanding of how they learn as individuals, how they continue to learn after their formal studies have finished and how they can contribute to organisational learning.
- Applied – Our graduates are work ready. They apply their learning during their courses to projects and real business solutions.
- Be 16 years of age or older on the 1st of January in the year that the student enrolls, unless approved otherwise by the Programme Leader.
- The student can reasonably expect to achieve the standards required for successful completion of the programme or course.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
This programme provides an interactive learning environment that reflects the changing nature of business nationally and globally. You will gain an understanding of the factors that impact people’s behaviour in organisations, learn processes to manage projects and change in the workplace, and explore developing and managing people. You have the opportunity to apply your learning to the real world in an industry project.
Students who have completed the NZIM Diploma in Management or New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6) or similar at NorthTec or other institutions are welcomed and encouraged to transfer their courses to Bachelor of Applied Management.
Students who have completed courses in the Bachelor of Applied Management programme at Otago Polytechnic, Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology, Manakau Institute of Technology or other tertiary institutions will receive the specified credit for those courses where NorthTec has appropriate approvals in place. Please contact Registry/Business Programme office for an application form.
What will I learn?
This is a focused and practical study programme that will ensure you are "work ready" for employment in industry and business and provide you with a global view of business and commerce.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Applied Management programme will have the following abilities:
This programme equips you with the management skills needed to work in the dynamic world of the tourism industry, be it in a local or international scene.
Career opportunities and pathways
On completion of this programme, you will have a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which management takes place, enabling you to apply your knowledge at both operational and strategic levels in a range of industries, businesses and professions.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
Applicants under 20 years of age require a minimum of NCEA (Level 3) with University Entrance.
Applicants aged 20 years or over need to provide appropriate evidence of their ability to study at tertiary level. Level 4 or 5 courses or programmes are preferred.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =