Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,000 NZD Per Year
- After one year of study: New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 5)
- After two years of study: New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6)
- After three years of study: Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management)
- A solid background in ecology, conservation, and environmental management.
- Vital skills in field techniques, data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- The chance to make valuable contacts within your chosen field through work placement and research.
- A comprehensive knowledge of, and some solutions to, regional, national and global challenges to biodiversity management.
- The ability to engage appropriate resources for environmental investigation and critique social, cultural and policy frameworks and how they influence management decisions.
- Practical skills to monitor ecosystems and analyse, comprehend and evaluate results.
- Wildlife management
- Biosecurity officer
- Restoration ecology
- Conservation/biodiversity officer
- Ecology consultant
- Consent management and monitoring
- Environmental educator
- Environmental monitoring
- Postgraduate study
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Enjoy small classes, plenty of field trips and a friendly atmosphere
Learn about our amazing wildlife and our fascinating environment, and find out why it is in danger and what we can do to help. Share the journey with the inspiring team of experts from NorthTec and be informed.
The Environmental Management pathway at NorthTec offers three qualifications in three years:
What will I learn?
This is the next step after the New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6) and will help you gain advanced knowledge of ecological, conservation and environmental management. You'll be directly involved in the protection and restoration of local natural, rural and urban environments. You'll also develop vital research skills in field techniques, data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking.
You will gain:
Students who have successfully completed the New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6) or the Diploma in Conservation and Environmental Management at NorthTec with at least a B+ average will be allowed direct entry into this programme. Students will be enrolled on their Programme with Unitec and will be required to complete 120 credits, i.e. the equivalent of one year’s full time study.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =