护理Certificate in Registered Nurse Competence (Level 7)
- 学费：NZ $9,000 for the entire...
- Demonstrate competency in the Nursing Council of New Zealand required domains of professional responsibility, management of nursing care, interpersonal relationships, inter-professional health care and quality improvement
- Apply to the Nursing Council of New Zealand for a New Zealand Registered Nurse practicing certificate
- Aim: To examine the current New Zealand practice setting for Registered Nurses. This examination is framed by the NCNZ domains of competence for Registered Nurses.
- Aim: To demonstrate competency for Registered Nurse scope of practice outlined by the NCNZ.
- Registered Nurse
- Able to work in all healthcare settings
- Supervise the work of Enrolled Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- May be eligible to enrol in postgraduate studies
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
This Competency Assessment Programme (CAP) enables registered nurses to meet competence requirements of the Nursing Council of New Zealand. Graduates can apply to the Nursing Council of New Zealand for a New Zealand Registered Nurse Practising Certificate, and can work in all healthcare settings.
What you will learn
You will be able to:
Courses in this programme
719.701 - Returning to Practice: Registered Nurse
719.702 - Nursing Practice: Clinical
Prior to enrolment all international applicants must contact the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ) to obtain a letter from NCNZ giving directions to the individual applicant regarding English language and competence requirements.
All applicants will be required to disclose any previous criminal convictions, any charges awaiting hearing and declare any health issues that are likely to impact on their ability to undertake the course at the time of application. Successful applicants will need to provide a clearance from the Ministry of Justice's computer systems.
All applicants will be required to provide the names and contact details of 2 people who are prepared to act as confidential referees.
IELTS score of 7.0 (no score less than 7.0)