会计会计研究生文凭Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- AMFA601 - Intermediate Financial Accounting
- AMMA602 - Intermediate Management Accounting
- AMTX606 - Taxation in New Zealand
- AMFA700 - Advanced Financial Accounting
- AMMA700 - Advanced Management Accounting
- AMIP700 - Industry Project
- 3-year degree or equivalent from approved institution.
- To undertake this programme there is a pre-requisite of Accounting Principles and Accounting Practices. This could be done as a bridging course. This will have an effect of lengthening the course and increasing the cost as it would then be a 9 paper qualification.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
This programme builds on basic accounting knowledge and includes financial and management accounting, taxation, advanced financial and management accounting and an industry project. Graduates will develop competencies in advanced accounting concepts relating to finance, tax, financial and management accounting.
Courses in this programme
Career opportunities include positions in the public, private and not for profit sectors in accounting roles.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =