商科Graduate Diploma in Business Transformation and Change
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- Analyse organisations with a view to effect change through strategic planning, project management and leadership
- Plan, predict and manage change processes as they impact on organisational culture, organisational behaviour, leadership, authority and power;
- Evaluate and manage the impact of change on individuals and organisations including performance management, training and development, coaching and consultancy.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in any field except that of the Graduate Diploma to be studied, or demonstrate existing knowledge or experience at bachelor degree level, subject to Programme Leader approval.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
With this qualification you will explore a career in change management. You will develop the theory and practical application elements of business transformation and change and strategic management, including completion of work based industry project.
What will you learn?
Graduates will have the ability to:
Courses in this programme
A Graduate Diploma in Business Transformation and Change is awarded when students have achieved 120 credits.
The Graduate Diplomas prepare graduates for employment in Business. Employment opportunities depending on which major(s) for the degree a student has studied and include, human resource manager, management consultant, public administrator, accountant, financial controller, sales management, marketing management, advertising and business development and specialist management positions.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
Students who have attained knowledge and skills through work or life experience may apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Students need to demonstrate their knowledge in relation to the learning outcomes of each individual course by preparing a portfolio of evidence. An attestation from an independent person that this learning occurred in the work place or through other experience is also required.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =