信息技术研究生文凭Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Linux-based systems administration
- object-oriented programming
- network security
- database management
- distributed computing
- Hold a bachelor's degree in any field except that of the Graduate Diploma to be studied, or demonstrate existing knowledge or experience at bachelor degree level, subject to Programme Leader approval.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
The Graduate Diploma in IT (GradDipIT) is intended for learners wishing to supplement their existing knowledgebase with a practical overview of the tools and techniques relating to Information Technology. This programme of study offers learners a hands-on approach to understanding how to design, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and improve organisational IT solutions.
What you will learn
The content is structured so that previous knowledge of IT is not required, but learners already familiar with IT will also benefit from being able to build upon their prior knowledge. As part of their studies, learners will be involved in the design and development of an industry-based project, where they will be able to practice their IT skills on solving real-world problems. The learner will not only possess a broad understanding of IT, but also a tangible project that they will be able to showcase to potential employers.
Fundamental concepts include:
Northland Polytechnic Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =