Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Effectively market and sell products and services in a competitive environment
- Function effectively in sales, retail management, advertising, promotions and public relations
- Design strategic marketing plans including market development, market research, market analysis, planning and control
- Use a range of leading edge technologies to predict and interpret buyer behaviour.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in any field except that of the Graduate Diploma to be studied, or demonstrate existing knowledge or experience at bachelor degree level, subject to Programme Leader approval.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
This programme aims to produce high quality graduates who have a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which managers operate in new Zealand and internationally, that will enable them to apply that knowledge at both organizational and strategic levels in a range of industries.
What you will learn
You will learn to:
Courses in this programme
A Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing is awarded when students have achieved 120 credits as listed in the programme structure.
About Fast Track
Each one of our academic years runs for eight months. Therefore three academic years are condensed into two calendar years. By reducing the long term breaks during the year that many New Zealand education institutions have traditionally, you save both time and money by gaining your degree in a shorter period of time, and make your way into paid employment much sooner.
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =