New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $17,000 (includes Level 3...
- To provide for those individuals who are employed as chefs in intermediate positions, a credential that will enhance their employment opportunities in a commercial kitchen across the hospitality sector.
- To establish standards of professional practice for complex cookery that can provide customers with confidence in a range of hospitality environments.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety, food safety and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for customers.
- Monitor and maintain interactions between colleagues, managers and customers.
- Monitor and maintain the application of standard operating policies and procedures to work roles in a commercial kitchen.
- Apply cookery skills to prepare, cook and present a range of cold larder dishes employing complex preparation and presentation techniques.
- Apply cookery skills to prepare, cook and present a range of hot kitchen dishes employing complex preparation and presentation techniques.
- Apply cookery skills to prepare, cook and present a range of patisserie and desserts employing complex preparation and presentation techniques.
- 4520.0001 - Cold Larder 1
- 4520.0002 - Cold Larder 2
- 4520.0003 - Complex Meat and Poultry
- 4520.0004 - Game and Offal
- 4520.0005 - Complex Seafood
- 4520.0006 - Grains, Starches and Vegetables
- 4520.0007 - Complex Pâtisserie
- 4520.0008 - Complex Desserts
- New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4)
- City and Guilds Diploma in Food preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts)
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Hold the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3), or equivalent
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This is the next step after the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3) and will prepare you to work as an intermediate level chef, producing complex dishes in a commercial kitchen. You’ll learn to prepare, cook and present a range of cold larder dishes, hot kitchen dishes, patisserie and desserts. In addition, on successful completion you will receive the City and Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts).
The purpose of this qualification is:
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
Career opportunities and pathways include any role within the hospitality industry that requires chefs in intermediate positions producing complex dishes in a professional kitchen.
Courses in this programme
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =