New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Salon Support) (Level 3)
- 学费：$16,500 NZD Per Year
- Assisting the stylist during services
- Professional code of ethics
- Consultation procedure
- Long hair styling
- Hair products and maintenance
- Self-styling: Appropriate hair, clothing, make-up.
- Hairdressing (apprenticeship training contracts)
- Retail sector
- Hairdressing product companies
- Hairdressing technician
- Hairdressing tutor
- Cruise ships
- Film, stage and television
- Hairdressing consultant
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Academic IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- PToE (Academic) score of 3
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
Studying hairdressing at NorthTec will prepare you for the real world of professional styling. Based at a purpose-built salon, our hairdressing programmes provide the opportunity to really get the feel of a working environment, complete with open days for paying public customers. Not only will you develop key hairdressing techniques, you’ll also gain confidence and the communications and customer service skills you need to succeed in the hairdressing industry.
What you will learn
This programme is equivalent to completing the first year of an industry apprenticeship and will teach you key hairdressing skills like long hair styling, colouring, blow-waving, foils, setting hair and an introduction to cutting. You’ll also learn about hairdressing products and how to sell them as well as focusing on customer service, communication and personal presentation.
You will learn a wide range of hairdressing skills at a beginner level including:
Successful completion of Year 1 allows student to enrol into the NZ Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) (Level 4).
Career opportunities and pathways
After completing this programme, you could go on to further study with the NZ Certificate in Hairdressing (Emerging Stylist) (Level 4).
All applicants must:
For a small number of programmes a police check or declaration about criminal convictions may be required. Students will be notified if this is required for the programme they are applying for.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =