New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) - Pathway for Health
- 学费：NZ $8,500 for the entire...
- Identify and apply knowledge obtained from a variety of specialised sources.
- Manage own learning and work effectively as an individual and as a team-member to achieve relevant goals.
- Solve problems and communicate clearly using a range of appropriate media.
- Evaluate opportunities and develop plans for study and career pathways.
- 3001 - Skills for Academic Study L3
- 3003 - Making Sense of Calculations
- 3005 - An Introduction to the Human Body
- 3007 - Introduction to Nutrition
- 3014 - Mastering Calculations
- 3015 - Health and Interpersonal Relationships in Aotearoa NZ
- a range of study skills
- basic numeracy skills
- written and oral communication skills in a variety of contexts
- an ability to manage data using a personal computer
- an ability to present information using information technology
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Academic IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 3 with an endorsement of either General, Workplace, or Academic
- PToE (Academic) score of 3
- City & Guilds IESOL - B1 Achiever with a score of 43
This bridging programme is ideal for developing the skills, capabilities, knowledge and attributes needed to succeed within your chosen field of study or career pathway.
What will you learn?
You will learn key skills and techniques in reading, writing, speaking, technology and problem-solving. You will also develop research and presentation skills. You will explore possible educational and career pathways available.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Courses in this programme
Pathway for Health – Choose TWO
These will help you develop:
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =