New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology (Level 6)
- 学费：$19,700 NZD Per Year
- Apply comprehensive industry knowledge to evaluate design principles for small, medium and large building projects in a design, building or construction related environment.
- Carry out feasibility studies for small, medium and large buildings.
- Establish the clients' requirements, develop and communicate a concept and building design, and prepare approval documentation for a building project in accordance with a clients' brief.
- Evaluate the performance of and select materials and finishes to be used in the building process.
- Prepare, organise and present architectural working drawings for small and medium buildings using manual and digital technologies in accordance with the statutory and regulatory environment.
- Understand the roles, documentation and administrative requirements of the construction industry, apply this knowledge and assist senior personnel through the tender process.
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- hold 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 including a minimum of 12 credits in mathematics at level 1 and 12 literacy credits at level 1.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
This qualification is for people who wishing to work as architectural technicians, and also provides recognition of knowledge and skills for those already working in the role. You will learn the essential skills and knowledge to go into employment as an architectural technician able to work independently on small and medium scale building projects, of limited complexity, through all stages to completion.
You will also be competent to work under the supervision of an experienced architectural technician, designer or architect on large or complex building projects.
What you will learn
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =