New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Level 6) with Strand in Quantity Surveying
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected October-2019
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Understand and apply knowledge of the roles, standard documentation and administrative requirements of the construction industry, and communicate in a construction related context.
- Operate within the statutory and regulatory environment as it applies to the construction and design of buildings.
- Manage construction and resource allocation, programming and construction activities, for a medium building and for medium and large buildings, understand the principles related to the provision of services.
- Evaluate and select materials and finishes for building projects, taking into account environmental aspects of the design and construction techniques to be used.
- Apply a broad knowledge of the structure and structural principles for building work including foundations, substructure, the envelope and the interior, and passive fire protection systems for medium and large buildings.
- Analyse, select and administer construction contracts including the preparation of a tender submission from trade sections and other financial components and value building works up to and including final account statements.
- Work in a team and identify organisational principles in a construction and consulting environment.
- Analyse and present feasibility information and preliminary estimates to clients.
- Assemble quantity surveying documentation relevant to specialist and specific trade sections and measure a schedule of quantities for a small building of an individual trade section including services.
- Collate all priced components into a tender submission for medium and large buildings using tender process knowledge.
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- hold 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 including 12 credits in mathematics (excluding statistics) and a minimum of 12 literacy credits at NCEA level 1.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
This qualification is for people wishing to work as construction managers or quantity surveyors, and also provides recognition of knowledge and skills for those already working in the roles. This qualification provides the construction industry with qualified people who have the essential theoretical knowledge, skills and aptitude required to enter employment in quantity surveying on residential and commercial building projects through all stages to completion under the supervision of a more experienced practitioner relevant to the graduate's area of expertise.
What you will learn
Graduates of this qualification will, in the workplace, be able to:
Quantity Surveying strand graduates will also be able to:
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =