New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- Select and apply staffing strategies to meet performance targets.
- Plan and monitor workflow and supplies in a commercial kitchen.
- Manage operating procedures and compliance requirements for operational roles.
- Manage staff relationships for operational roles.
- Additionally, the cookery strand will teach you to:
- Plan and produce a broad range of meat, poultry and fish and larder dishes using advanced preparation, cookery and presentation techniques.
- Plan, develop and design advanced dishes and menus suitable for a commercial hospitality environment.
- 5565.001 - Staffing Strategies and Performance Targets
- 5565.002 - Workflow and Supply Planning Management
- 5565.003 - Managing Operating Procedures
- 5565.004 - A la Carte Menus
- 5565.005 - Special Event Menus
- 5565.006 - Degustation Menus
- 5565.007 - Buffet Menus
- 5565.008 - Off-site Catering
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Hold the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4), or equivalent
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
This is the next step after the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4) and will prepare you to work as a senior chef, producing advanced dishes in a professional kitchen. You’ll learn to plan and produce a broad range of larder, meat, poultry and fish dishes and to develop and design advanced dishes and menus.
The programme provides individuals who are employed in senior cheffing positions with a credential that enhances your employment opportunities in a professional kitchen.
The programme offers a specialist strand in advanced general cookery skills.
What you will learn
You will learn to:
Career opportunities and pathways include any role within the hospitality industry that requires chefs in senior positions producing advanced dishes in a professional kitchen.
Courses in this programme
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =