New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6) with a strand in Terrestrial
- 学费：$18,500 NZD Per Year
- After one year of study: New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 5)
- After two years of study: New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6)
- After three years of study: Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management)
- Apply legislative requirements when conducting environmental activities
- Design and coordinate environmental monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Apply knowledge of freshwater biology, ecology by sampling and monitoring.
- Apply specialised technical knowledge to monitor and manage tasks and operate in a terrestrial environment.
- Research assistant
- Environmental educator
- Research officer
- Quarantine/biosecurity officer
- Biodiversity ranger/officer
- Plant or animal pest officer
- Waste management auditor
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Learn about our amazing wildlife and our fascinating environment, and find out why it is in danger and what we can do to help. Share the journey with the inspiring team of experts from NorthTec and be informed.
The Environmental Management pathway at NorthTec offers three qualifications in three years:
What I will learn?
In this programme you will gain an ecological knowledge of Northland’s terrestrial, freshwater and coastal ecosystems and learn about challenges to biodiversity and resource management, as well as monitoring and evaluating ecosystem dynamics. You’ll also get involved in the protection and restoration of local natural, rural and urban environments and get the chance to make valuable contacts within your chosen field through work placement.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
On completion of this qualification graduates may progress onto the Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management).
Graduates of this qualification will likely be employed in the following contexts:
Applicants are required to have gained:
The New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 5) with a strand in Terrestrial; or equivalent
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements but whose skills, education or work experience indicate that they have a reasonable chance of success, may gain admission at the discretion of the Programme Leader or designated nominee.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =