旅游管理New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 6)
- 学费：$18,000 NZD Per Year
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Graduates of this qualification will be able to deliver, and assist in supporting the delivery of, a quality visitor experience across a range of organisations in the tourism and travel industries.
Applicants must have completed a qualification equivalent to NCEA Level 3.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =