设计New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $16,300 for the entire...
- Determine client requirements, prepare and present solution(s) which meet client requirements.
- Write scripts appropriate to implement and customise a solution package using frameworks and libraries.
- Design and implement interfaces to enhance user experience and functionality.
- Select, install and configure appropriate plug-in modules to supplement functionality to meet organisational requirements.
- Test functionality and usability to meet client requirements.
- Implement, configure, and publish tested web solution to meet client requirements.
- Apply communication, personal and interpersonal skills to enhance effectiveness in an IT role.
- Apply professional, legal, and ethical principles and practices in a socially responsible manner as an emerging IT professional.
- Apply the fundamentals of information systems concepts and practice to support and enhance organisational processes and systems.
- Apply the fundamentals of IT technical support concepts and practice to manage hardware and software resources to meet organisational requirements.
- be at least 16 years old at the time the programme commences
- be able to read, write, and communicate in English at a basic level
- be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes
- Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill
- NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement
- PToE (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
The New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5) is designed for those seeking to develop and apply skills in the concept and execution of web development and interface design.
Graduates will be capable of operating within the applicable professional standards and practice, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team under broad supervision, with skills that are internationally relevant.
About Fast Track
For students studying in Auckland, NorthTec offers Fast Track programmes. Each one of our academic years runs for eight months. Therefore 3 academic years are condensed into two calendar years. By reducing the long term breaks during the year that many New Zealand education institutions have traditionally, you save both time and money by gaining your qualification in a shorter period of time.
What you will learn
Core IT skills
To complete this programme, students must achieve a minimum of 120 credits.
Graduates may progress to a higher level qualification in computing IT or to the digital design area. This may include the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6).
This qualification may also equip learners to attempt optional industry certifications at the appropriate level and area of specialty.
Students enrolling are recommended to hold the New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4), or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
All applicants must:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =