尼尔森理工学院/Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
应用管理研究生文凭Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management (Level 8)
- 学费：$20,000 NZD Per Year
- Take your career to the management level
- Learn management practices to apply in your field
- Receive quality supervision from leading industry practitioners
- Meet industry experts from a wide range of sectors
- Achieve a coursework Masters with a practical focus and industry
- How to build a strong organisation on a large scale
- Effective ways to guide your people through change
- Techniques for managing complexity
- How to profit from current and future technologies
- An undergraduate degree from a New Zealand tertiary institution accredited to offer qualifications at this level;
- An undergraduate degree from an overseas tertiary institution, deemed by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to be of equivalent standing.
- Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience.
- 授课校区：Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Get started with Postgraduate study and pathway onto the Master of Applied Management
This programme is the first 12 months of the Master of Applied Management.
Work and world ready
You will learn
Pathway onto our Master programme
A student pursuing the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Business is required to complete four core courses and two to four electives across a range of areas. Add just two terms (< six months) with a research pathway and you can graduate with a Master of Applied Management.
Applicants must have:
English language requirements
All applicants must have a level of English sufficient to be able to study at this level. Those students whose first language is not English must have an international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each band) issued within the last two years or equivalent.
TOEFL Paper based test (pBT) - Score of 590 (with an essay score 5.5 TWE)
TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)